2012年4月27日星期五

Will the lifetime series pro 550w psu work with a gtx460?

I know it as enough watts but I need to know if it has enough amps and if it comes with the required connectors.|||The GTX460 requires around 24A on the +12V rail (this value can differ depending on if it is overclocked or not). Upon using Google, the PSU comes with a single rail that can output 30A. So, yes, it will work.



I hope this helps!|||The Ultra power supply meets the GTX 460 requirements of 24A @ 12V and 2x 6-pin PCIe power connectors, so it should work.



Ultra isn't widely recognized as being a top tier brand name, but it isn't considered junk, either. While I would prefer a power supply from Antec, Corsair, OCZ, Seasonic or Thermaltake, I don't see anything really wrong with this one. http://wize.com/system-power-supplies/p1…

没有评论:

发表评论