2012年4月27日星期五

Is my processor good enough for a Gtx460 graphics card?

I have a intel pentium g620 dual core 2.6 ghz processor

im looking to upgrade to a Gtx 460 or a gtx 560

Will my processor handle it .

I just bought this computer brand new yesterday|||Your pentium processor is newer and it can stand up to many of the other processors on the market in a core vs. core race. I really wouldn't worry about it. It's good enough for the GTX 460 and it's good enough for gaming.

The 2.6ghz g620 will beat a Phenom II X2 clocked at 3ghz.



The GTX 560 is a better value even if the price is higher. I would buy it at newegg.com. Best Buy's in store prices are too high.|||its pretty good, buy it and you'll see the results : ) I use the same graphics card you have, but in SLi|||It possibly could. Go for it|||yes

没有评论:

发表评论