2012年4月27日星期五

9800GTX+ SLI or single GTX460?

I have a single 9800GTX+ right now and I'm wondering whats the best option for an upgrade. Do I put 180-200 dollars for a single gtx460? Or do I put around 100-120 bucks for another 9800GTX+ and run it in SLI with the card that I already have?|||Go 460. Its a newer card. More power efficient.



Overall it is a good card. I would get it but I got the ATI 4890HD for the same price as a GTX460.|||If you don't have a ton of money to spend and you think you will stick with your current motherboard for a while, I would go with sli. It works fine and games don't have to be written for it in order for it to make a difference. as far as directx is concerned its just 1 card.|||I've found SLI to be glitchy. And if the game wasn't written to take advantage of SLI technology you won't see a performance increase. So I think it would be way better to get the gtx460.

没有评论:

发表评论