2012年4月26日星期四

Which graphics card? Nvidia gtx460/480 or ati 5970?

Which graphics card? Nvidia gtx460/480 or ati 5970? I am going to be playing combat arms, crysis, and etc. I dont care about the cost, but I need top edge of these 3, or if there is any better as od December 7,2010|||5970 is easily the fastest card out of those 3. GTX 480 isn't far behind. I would go with the 480, as the 5970 comes with horrible drivers. Here's benchmarks between the 2



http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/1…



Here's the one for 460vs480, kind of obvious which one wins here.



http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/1…



Although if I could make a suggestion, check into the gtx 580 that came out a few days ago. Benches better than the 480 does, still a bit inferior to the 5970 though. However, much better drivers and newer game support.|||NVIDIA by far has the best chipsets. Their reputation proves this. I've only had one issue with any NVIDIA card and that would be reflective glare, although the newest sli setups probably don't have this. The cards your looking at I hope have a gig plus of memory right?|||always nvidia|||The GTX580 beats all of them

没有评论:

发表评论