2012年4月27日星期五

What graphics card is better than 2x gtx460?

I have 2 gtx460 running in sli. My buddy wants to build a PC and I was wondering if I got something like the gtx560 ti oc, would that be faster or what would be faster without running sli or crossfire?|||one of the higher factory clocked gtx 580's such as msi's 3gb lightning extreme might do the trick, or if you don't mind dual gpu cards, then possibly a gtx 590 or 6990.|||A 560Ti isn't much better than a 460, so 2x460s would be faster. However, something like a 570 would be a better option, as a single GPU is easier to setup, and performs more reliably. Plus, you can Crossfire later if you need to.|||My understanding from some of research (I'm building a comp myself) is that the nvidia GeForce 560 is pretty darn good. Buy it!|||Use NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GX2- dual GPU-based graphic card.

没有评论:

发表评论