2012年4月27日星期五

Is it worth me buying a secondary gts450 for Physx?

I currently have an asus gtx460 running quite nicely but am wondering if I might gain anything by buying a secondary asus gts450 for physx? I've heard some quite good things from doing this but they usually use the more higher end cards and sli them on top of all that.

I'm using an i5 2500 with Windows 7.

Anyone got any advice?|||ideally you need two cards the same to SLI them, so it is not going to work.

The GTX460 already has an inbuilt Physics engine that is working with your games that support it but you can SLI 2x 460´s and get a better performance from many games as it will split the game play video and physics between the cards.|||I don't think you need to. gtx460 already have Physx on it (I'm currently using gtx460, look amazing on Battlefield Bad company 2) and it's depend on game engine as well.



If you just want to make things look better, invest another gtx 460. Best SLI for the price so far!!|||It's not worth it and I think the 460gtx already has physx. Try getting a 240gts or a 9600gt because those are good for decent physx, but my advise is that it's not worth getting another card when your card already supports it.|||You can't use two different cards anyway - not with Nvidia's SLI

Only 'Crossfire' from AMD/ATI allows different cards, for SLI, they must match|||I agree with shining soul. Since you have nvidia card, physx is already on. It would make sense if you had an ATI/AMD Card, since they don't have physx on.

没有评论:

发表评论